A message from Dominic Price:
Please find attached my brochure for training courses I am running next
year. On offer is a range of courses, from one-dayers to residentials,
catering for all levels of botanical prowess, from absolute beginner to
seasoned plant twitcher.
The courses are being run through different host organisations, so
please book through them, but do get back to me with any questions.
Equally if there are any courses you might like to attend which aren't
on there, do let me know and I'll see what I can do.
The first course of the year is a free half-day session on identifying
winter trees on Monday 16th January at the Natural History Museum.
I greatly look forward to seeing some of you at some point in the
summer.
All the best
Dominic

Please download the brochure from this link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1625072/Dominic%20Price%20botany%20training%2020
12.pdf

Penny Green
Species Officer
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk  | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act.  Registered in England, Company No. 698851.   Registered Charity No.
207005.  VAT Registration No. 191 305969.   Registered Office: Woods Mill,
Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD.  Telephone 01273 492630