Due to the nice autumn weather we thought we'd put on a bonus dragonfly field
trip to be held this Sunday, in search of dragonfly migrants!
No need to let us know you're coming, just turn up on the day....
Meandering along the Cuckmere Valley
Date: Sunday 9th September
Time: 10.00am until 3.00pm
Venue: Friston Forest and the Cuckmere Valley
Meeting Point: Exceat Visitor Centre 'Forest car park' at TV51849960 - please
note that it is £3.50 to park here for the day
Leader: Jon Wood and Penny Green (07960 388096 on the day)
Possible Species: Southern Hawker, Migrant Hawker, Brown Hawker, Ruddy and
Common Darter. And maybe an exciting rare vagrant species if we're lucky!
Additional Info: Please bring lunch and your own refreshments. No dogs. Bring
sun hat, sun lotion and plenty of water as it's looking like it's going to be
hot!

Penny Green
Species Officer
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk  | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act.  Registered in England, Company No. 698851.   Registered Charity No.
207005.  VAT Registration No. 191 305969.   Registered Office: Woods Mill,
Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD.  Telephone 01273 492630