>From : henfiel...@btconnect.com
Date : 16/05/2017 - 12:55 (GMTST)
To : bangs...@btinternet.com
Cc : richardkendall...@icloud.com, garypetti...@hotmail.com,
mikepmor...@btinternet.com, vassossianto...@gmail.com,
malcolmeastwood...@btinternet.com, off...@henfield.gov.uk
Subject : Henfield Common football pitch project: damage to archaic grassland
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Dear Mr Bangs,

Further to your earlier email, I can confirm that there was no Environmental
Impact Assessment carried out on the Henfield Memorial Field pitches.

For your information Henfield Parish Council did contact ‘Natural England,’
‘Historic England’ and ‘The Open Spaces Society,’ amongst others, to inform
them of the proposals to carry out the work. Only The Open Spaces Society
responded and gave no objections to the work being carried out.

I can confirm that the contract to carry out the renovation work has already
been agreed between Henfield Parish Council and the contractor, and it is
anticipated that the work will commence in the next couple of weeks, subject to
weather conditions being favourable.

Kind regards,
Kevin Wright
Clerk – Henfield Parish Council