W dniu 2015-04-23 o 16:35, Opteamax GmbH pisze:
On 23.04.2015 16:13, Vladimir Andreev wrote:
OK. I explain this one more time :)

Just after receiving /22 you should create 2 x "inetnum" (each /23) with type
ASSIGNED PA. Formally you are right since you have made assignments.
Which is not the intention. but I agree, obviously we need to clarify
what an assignment is. Please refer to chapter 6 of ripe-643.

ASSIGNED PA: This address space has been assigned to an End User for use
with services provided by the issuing LIR. It cannot be kept when
terminating services provided by the LIR.

So "making an assignment" does *not* mean create a /23 inetnum in
RIPE-DB.

You can create 2x /23 or 4 x/24, describe them as John Smith or ACME INC., put them on a VPS or even ordinary switch connected to the Internet, announce the space, make it pingable and after 1 or 2 months dismount all this mess and sell it. In such case *all* currently requirements of "assignment" are fulfilled. Many years ago (before Sept 2012) lot of LIR's made such masquerades to present "depletion" of their allocations and asked for so much new space, as they can obtain from RIPE, and stockpiled them.

If this is your understanding of what an LIR does ... no
further comment.

Over described situation is not significantly different from real user assignment. How to distinguish them? Send auditors?

Best regards

Tomasz Śląski