Hello John,

>> The goal of this proposal is to stop the abuse of opening a new LIR,
> transferring the /22 for profit to another LIR and close the LIR.

How do you know that ? If i transfer to someone else or just to my old LIR ?
Where its the profit ?

>> Looking at listed items I can suppose either Elvis is angry at people
> earning money or really /22 reselling is bad for RIPE and its community.

Yes, Elvis its angry, he earn money through this, its a broker. he will be
happy if everyone go to sellers instead RIPE..

> for their own benefit, with the possible side-effect
> that others in this very same community will be left out in the future

Oh John, but i was left..  long time ago !  You know why ?

RIPE NCC should NOT let LIRs without restricted audit to get almost unlimited
IPv4 resources..  just because they said "we are cute and we need more IPv4"

And RIPE NCC kindly at that time offered /16 /15 /14 /13 to anyone..

I really think this was the side-effect that we all see it to day very clear.

You talk about today community ? What community ?

Today community its same community from 2010-2011..  with hands full with
IPv4.. and here i talk about transfer list..

How its possible to ask RIPE NCC in 2010-2011 to give you bunch of /15 /16 /17
and to day.. your company not need it any more..

Very hard to understand this..

Right now i should find a why to help new LIRs or old LIRs,  but truly
companies not ghosts that want to make profit !

Thank you !

--
Best regards,
Gabriel Voitis