От: r...@europeiptv.net<mailto:r...@europeiptv.net>
Отправлено: ‎25.‎07.‎2015 19:29
Кому: address-policy-wg@ripe.net<mailto:address-policy-wg@ripe.net>
Тема: [address-policy-wg] 2015-01 Proposal Accepted and Implemented (Alignment
of Transfer Requirements for IPv4 Allocations)

Hello, I do not see that the political right have retroactive effect, is
not very democratic change the rules of what was received with other
policies, but if I see the correct application of this policy to
allocations received after this announcement, how do you see?

Best Regards
David
IPTV EUROPE LTD.