Hi,

El 15/08/2015 a las 15:33, Gert Doering escribió:
It's sort of the early beginning of the "discussion phase" - test the
opinion of the community, and only submit something formal if there is
sufficient support...  (and adjust the proposal according to early
feedback received).  So it's not waste of energy to test ideas first :-)

Of course is not a waste of energy. I didnt mean that and I'm sorry if it sound like that.

What I want to mean is that maybe, and just maybe, some kind of more real-time communication channel (In my example was IRC, but is not the only one) to test/cook ideas first could be better than the list. And more for this case, if I understood the question of David, is something that have been discussed (in one time, proposed by me) before.

Regards,

--Daniel