* Marco Schmidt <mschm...@ripe.net> [2016-04-14 14:45]:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> The Discussion Period for the policy proposal 2015-05, "Last /8 Allocation
> Criteria Revision" has been extended until 13 May 2016.
>
> The goal of this proposal is to allow LIRs to request an additional /22 IPv4
> allocation from the RIPE NCC every 18 months.

Hello,

oppose this proposal. As others have already stated, the goal of the
reserved pool is to enable new entrants into the IPv4 market while
we're cleaning up the mess we made by not migrating to IPv6 sooner.
Giving additional allocations to members will not further that goal.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant