Hi Riccardo,

> Teorically not, but practically creates class-b LIRs. I am against
> speculators but I would not like discrimination between old and new LIRs.

There is none, please stop repeating that.

> I wouldn't like to be discriminated. You would like to be?

This is a ridiculous statement. Enough.

Every LIR is the same with the same rights. Under the proposed policy every LIR
gets a /22, and no LIR can sell that /22.

What you keep complaining about is that new LIRs can't get as many IPv4
addresses for free as LIRs that started before September 2012. That is just the
way it is. Policy changes over time, and things that were possible in the past
are no longer possible today. Circumstances change. If we (the community)
hadn't changed the policy like that then there would be no addresses to give
out at all anymore.

But all of that has nothing to do with this policy discussion. In your previous
message you spoke about the bottom up process, that it means that everybody has
to be listened to. That is almost correct.

What it means is that everybody is allowed to speak and have their arguments
considered seriously. If those arguments are found to be false then they can be
put aside, and nobody is required to keep listening to endless repeats of those
same rejected arguments.

Cheers,
Sander