* Erik Bais

> I would like to ask you to also read the 4th version of the RIPE
> Resource Transfer Policies and ... provide you feedback (even if that
> is only a +1 ) on the list ...

Hi Erik,

I've now re-read the proposal and its impact analysis.

Consolidating the transfer policies is a big editorial improvement, the
way I see it.

The few minor adjustments in actual/effective policy that this proposal
introduces all strike me as perfectly sensible.

The NCC's impact analysis shows that the proposal won't have any
unintentional or otherwise negative side-effects.

I think it's good to go. Thanks for making this effort, Erik. +1

Tore