Hi APWG folks,

below you can find the second draft for the RIPE address policy WG
meeting's agenda, which will take place in Madrid in the following
time slots:

Wednesday, Oct 26, 10:00 - 11:30                (+1 hour!!)
Wednesday, Oct 26, 12:00 - 13:30

If you have anything else you want to see on the agenda, or if we need
to change anything, please let us know.

The distribution of items to the two timeslot is somewhat subject to
the time spent on discussion - but we'll try to stick to what's published
(as you can see by comparing with the previous version, we already had
to shuffle around things a bit due to conflicts with Connect WG).

Gert Doering & Sander Steffann,
APWG chairs

Wednesday, 10:00-11:30

A. Administrative Matters                                        5 min
(welcome, thanking the scribe, approving the minutes, etc.)

C. Current Policy Topics - Marco Schmidt, NCC PDO               20 min

   - global policy overview
     "what's going on?"

   - common policy topics in all regions
     (end of IPv4, transfers, ...)

   - overview over concluded proposals in the RIPE region
     since RIPE 72

   - brief overview over new proposals
     (if any)

F. Discussion of open policy proposals                          50 min
   (more specifically: presentation on the status of the open policy
   proposals and Q&A, discussion will take place on the list)

   2015-04 RIPE Resource Transfer Policies
           Erik Bais

   2016-03 Locking Down the Final /8 Policy
           Remco van Mook

   2016-04 (to be announced)

H. Supermarket Checkouts, Airline Hand-Luggage and Other Trivia  15min
   Nick Hilliard
   (+ discussion with the group)

Wednesday, 12:00-13:30

Welcome back

D. Feedback From NCC Registration Service - Andrea Cima         45 min
   (+ discussion with the group)

G. consequences of the end of IPv4                              40 min
   Erik Bais
   (+ discussion with the group)

Y. Open Policy Hour                                             5 min

   The Open Policy Hour is a showcase for your policy ideas.
   If you have a policy proposal you'd like to debut, prior
   to formally submitting it, here is your opportunity.

Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444           USt-IdNr.: DE813185279