Hi.

If I am not wrong, the main idea of the NCC is to switch to IPv6
networks. But it strongly tries to stretch this process. This proposal
will create more problems than benefit. If you remember the NCC
already restricted multi LIR accounts and then asked members to vote
to cancel it. Moreover there is already 24 month restriction for
transfers. It is enough.

So I opposite this proposal.

---
Rgds,