Hello,

I don't think that there is anyone whom would not be able to justify /22. So I
think that there should not be any need for justification. Simply because it
would be one more meaningless paper, nothing more.

Secondly, for me having more specific routes than /24 doesn't seems seem as the
right solution for IPv4. More specific routes means more routes in table, so
more resources spent on legacy protocol.

As for the core of the proposal - droping maximal allocation size from /22 to
/24: I don't think that keeping PA pool longer than needed is good for future
of an Internet.

Maybe it would be better to transfer more space in PI IX pool, drop the
restrictions on that pool which prevents to use it for CGN and let the PA
space run flat.

Long story short, I'm aginst the 2017-03 policy as it is written right now.

Best Regards,
Martin Hunek