De: address-policy-wg <address-policy-wg-boun...@ripe.net> en nombre de Nick
Hilliard <n...@foobar.org>
Responder a: <n...@foobar.org>
Fecha: miércoles, 8 de noviembre de 2017, 12:24
Para: Gert Doering <g...@space.net>
CC: <address-policy-wg@ripe.net>, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
<jordi.pa...@consulintel.es>
Asunto: Re: [address-policy-wg] 2016-04 Review Phase (IPv6 Sub-assignment
Clarification)

    Gert Doering wrote:
    > both would work to solve the (real) problem at hand, and Jordi's approach
    > would certainly much easier than trying to come up with unambiguous
wording
    > to "permit some, disallow other" use cases.

    this is a restatement of the long-standing question about whether the
    RIPE community should continue with the idea of differentiating between
    PA and PI address space.

    If we're going to go down this road, this is a substantial change to
    make, with far-reaching consequences, and it needs a good deal more
    attention than a couple of lines in the ipv6 policy doc.

    Nick

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
http://www.consulintel.es
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the
individual(s) named above and further non-explicilty authorized disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, even if
partially, including attached files, is strictly prohibited and will be
considered a criminal offense. If you are not the intended recipient be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information, even if partially, including attached files, is strictly
prohibited, will be considered a criminal offense, so you must reply to the
original sender to inform about this communication and delete it.