Hello working group!

As Gert has announced last month: I'm stepping down as co-chair of APWG at the
next RIPE meeting in Marseille. So far we have two candidates who have
volunteered to serve you all as new co-chair:
- Erik Bais
- Sean Stuart

If there are more people willing to volunteer: please speak up!

Our selection process consists of trying to get consensus during the working
group session on who this working group would like to appoint. To avoid
spending a long time debating this in Marseille I would like to ask you to
start working towards consensus here on the list.

If we can't get consensus because all candidates are equally awesome then we
can still fall back to the secret ballot procedure, but in the spirit of our
bottom up consensus based tradition I would prefer it if we can do this by
cooperation and consensus instead of voting.

Cheers!
Sander