Am 19.05.2018 um 12:07 schrieb JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via address-policy-wg:
> My proposal is NOT to stop IPv6 PI,

Alternative facts? The title says "to remove IPv6 PI".

> As I explained already, the intent is not to increase the end-user fees so
> they pay the same as an LIR, but to have some "proportionality" and to pay
> for the "real" NCC cost (which maybe still 50 euros, or maybe not, I don't
> know that, it is something that the NCC should calculate).

I've read multiple times that costs are out of scope for the APWG. So without a
change towards a per resource fee structure – which is out of scope here –, the
proposed change forces PIv6 holders to either become a LIR at 1400,-- EUR/year
or abandon their assignment.

Regards,
-kai