Dear AP WG, the review phase for 2018-01 has ended.
There was less discussion in review phase than I had hoped for, but
given that *no opposition* was voiced, and that there was quite a bit
of support in discussion phase and also *no opposition*, I think this
good enough.
(I'm doing this alone, as my co-chair Erik is also co-author of this
proposal and thus abstains on all procedural matters)
So, I declare we have consensus, and move 2018-01 to Last Call. Marco
will send the formal announcement for that in the next days.
For reference, a list of people that voiced support (or something else)
in the review phase is appended below.
If you disagree with my interpretation of what has been said and the
conclusion I have drawn from it, please let us know.
Gert Doering,
Address Policy WG Chair
Review Phase for V2.0, starting 27 March 2018
Support:
Ian Dickinson
Alexey Galaev
Radu-Adrian FEURDEAN
Comments, Clarification:
Ian Dickinson - should it be "an LIR" or "a LIR"?
(Side discussion with Scott Leibrand, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ,
Nikolay NOC Hostmaster, decided to stick to the current spelling
as that's in line with existing policy documents)
Nikolay NOC Hostmaster "Even simplest changes takes too long at RIPE NCC"
(answered by Jim Reid, not expressing an opinion on 2018-01)
Opposing voices:
-
--
have you enabled IPv6 on something today...?
SpaceNet AG Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444 USt-IdNr.: DE813185279
signature.asc
Description: PGP signature
