On Wed, 6 Feb 2019, Kai 'wusel' Siering wrote:

(...)

I know some company can have multiple entity to buy extra range. Some company
is cheap to register like in UK.
Maybe use company UBO registry obligation in EU can fight that ?

RIPE Region does cover more than just EU (EU28 or EU27 doesn't matter here).

Precisely. As i understand it, any company in the world just needs to declare that has infrastructure within the RIPE NCC service region in order to access RIPE NCC services.

I didn't check, but i've heard this doesn't work in the same way on the other four RIRs...

I think changes to this can be addressed through the PDP, but someone has to issue the proposal for this to happen.

Cheers,
Carlos

Regards,
-kai