Hi Jordi, All,

I was doing some googling and easily found the references on ARIN/LACNIC/AFRINIC websites...

====
https://www.lacnic.net/1022/2/lacnic/legacy-resources

"Transferred legacy resources will no longer be considered as such"

====
https://www.arin.net/resources/guide/legacy/services/

"When legacy number resources are transferred to another organization
through a specified transfer (NRPM 8.3 and 8.4), the recipient organization
is required to sign an RSA/LRSA, and the resources being transferred will
not retain their legacy status."

====
https://afrinic.net/resources/transfers

"Applicable to Transfer Recipient Transferred IPv4 legacy resources will no longer be regarded as legacy resources."

====

However, regarding APNIC, from what i read on

https://www.apnic.net/community/policy/resources#8.3.-Transfer-of-Historical-Internet-resources

it is not 100% clear to me that the transferred blocks lose their legacy/historical status.

Can you list which policy proposals within each RIR that resulted in the above...? ...so we may have some clue about the timeline of such changes -- which may have been passed under the legacy holders radar...

Additionally, maybe someone involved with transfers on a daily basis can comment if a block with legacy status has less/equal/more value than non-legacy blocks???

Cheers,
Carlos