Consider ./xyz is the name of your executable file, which has been
compiled and linked with -fsanitize=address.
Please note that you don't need to export ASAN_OPTIONS when compiling
the binary (that's how I understood your first letter).

Then you can invoke it as follows:

  $ ASAN_OPTIONS=log_path=foo ./xyz

Here "foo" is the prefix of the log file name (it can also contain the
path, e.g. /path/to/foo). The actual log file will look like foo.97300
(where 97300 is the process PID).
Note that unless there's an error in ./xyz that ASan can report, that
log file won't be created. Only when an error happens the report is
written to foo.<pid>
If you want to check that the log path is correct, you can invoke your
executable as follows:

  $ ASAN_OPTIONS=log_path=foo:verbosity=1 ./xyz

This way ASan will immediately create the log file and write some
debugging info to it.

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Karthigaasri Thirunavukkarasu
<karthigaasri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As you say it is executable file...I want to to know how to track it with
> ASAN?
>
> --

Alexander Potapenko
Software Engineer

Google Germany GmbH
Erika-Mann-Straße, 33
80636 München

Geschäftsführer: Matthew Scott Sucherman, Paul Terence Manicle
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg