On 02/11/18 14:00, A. Wilcox wrote:
> exiv2:
>
> We are tracking 0.26 which is not yet released on their official site
> because it includes fixes for big-endian that are irrelevant to Alpine.
> I know the maintainers personally and I am fine with maintaining this
> myself in system/.

Wrong.  It's released in May, and the patch is for 0.26 itself.  I meant
0.27.  Anyway, I feel since it is a simple patch and it fixes an actual
issue, it should just be upstreamed now.  So this is done.

[adelie-integration 687531e2ea] main/exiv2: bump to 0.26, modernise,
mark no tests

--arw

--
A. Wilcox (awilfox)