Hi,

At least main/i3lock and main/libvpx (and likely more) in Alpine
aports.git depend on `which`.  This is provided by BusyBox on Alpine
systems, but is not provided in adelie-base because it is not POSIX and
is mostly useless bloat.

I am, however, considering adding cmd:which as a dependency for
build-tools.  I'd like to set debianutils-which as the primary provider
since their utility is light (just a wrapper for POSIX command(1))
compared to the full-blown which (~ 100 KB).

The only alternative that I can think of is maintaining i3lock and
libvpx in user or system and adding cmd:which to their makedepends.  I
am open to further alternatives.

Let's discuss.

Best,
--arw