The Adélie Linux Release Engineering Team is pleased to announce the
immediate release of Adélie Linux 1.0-BETA1 for the 32-bit and 64-bit
PowerPC, 32-bit and 64-bit x86, and 64-bit ARM platforms.  This release
adds root FS downloads in .TXZ form so that you can try out Adélie in a
chroot with a single tar+xz command.

You can read more from our official release announcement:
https://www.adelielinux.org/announcements/1.0-BETA1.html

Or get right to the good stuff :)
https://distfiles.adelielinux.org/adelie/1.0-beta1/iso/

This release would not have been possible without all of our fantastic
contributors:

A. Wilcox
Kiyoshi Aman
Max Rees
Dan Theisen
Laurent Bercot
Horst G. Burkhardt
Lee Starnes
William Pitcock
Marek Benc
Brandon Bergren
Seamus Caveney
Rich Felker
Samuel Holland
Eliabeth Myers

In addition, we would like to personally thank musl libc, KDE, and
Repology for their dedication to correctness and making it easy to bring
our fixes upstream.  Thank you!

Best to you and yours, and happy hacking,
--arw

--
A. Wilcox (awilfox)
Project Lead, Adélie Linux