I don't know, but I'd try doing a 'mvn clean' first. Did you do this?
What were the golden file diffs? Maybe that will give a clue.

Piyush Hari wrote:

Hello,

To fix a commandButton ,presently not rendering on a Pocket IE or IE Mobile
browser, I changed the following agent capability in pocketie.xml from 'true'
to 'false'
<capability name="-adfinternal-advancedForms" value="false"/>
When I built with tests OFF, it worked fine - button displayed and fully
functional.

When I built it with tests ON, it gave me test failures. I copy-pasted the test
failure files into the golden directory and built again. Again, it gave me test
failures.

Any leads on this ? How do I determine what is going wrong ?

Here is the stack trace :

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] There are test failures.
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: There are test failures.

       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:472)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:451)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:303)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:270)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:139)
       at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
       at
       at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: There are test
failures.
       at org.apache.maven.test.SurefirePlugin.execute(SurefirePlugin.java:389)

       at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:415)
       at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:531)
       ... 16 more

Regards,
Piyush