Hi all,

in our project we use TreeTable component for representing and modifying project structure. Sometimes the user needs to move subtrees of the project tree. In this case the system throws IllegalArgumentException("row not available").

I think the problem is that the Tree component remembers the state in "_currencyCache" variable of DefaultClientKeyManager internal class of the UIXCollection. The cache is not being emptied when the new model is assigned to the tree. Moreover, as the DefaultClientKeyManager scope is private, one can not call "clear" method of DefaultClientKeyManager if its needed.

Is there any method to "reset" the state of the TreeTable?

Thank you in advance
--
Oleg Rostanin