Hi Martin,

component sets, I am  focussing on the possible lack of overlap in community of
the JSF
implementation and the component sets. Different goals, different users and
different developers
(although the last is not yet the case, it is most likely someone interested in
components is not
interested in coding on the JSF implementation).

that is already the case, I think w/in MyFaces. Some are more
interested in the IMPL; some are more in the components. Most of the
devs are interested in both.

From my perspective, I can say that my interest is the JSF impl and
Trinidad. I am also very interested in getting the MyFaces commons and
Tomahawk2 stuff done. I am not that much interested in Tobago.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh