@Matthias:  I think you added the examples directory, and put the
trinidad-demo in as an example.  However - this means we currently
have two copies of the trinidad-demo, one in examples and one at top
level.  Also, trinidad-examples is not built by default, as it's not
one of the modules in the trinidad/pom.xml.  Shouldn't we only have
one copy of all the demos?  I've been making modifications here and
there, and always just to the old trinidad-demo.

I'm noticing this because on the 1.2 branch, the whole
trinidad-examples tree is still pointing at the trunk versions of all
the code, myfaces-1.1.5 implementation, etc.

-- Adam