Hi, these components render by default through TextIcons. To use real icons instead - I have to manually customize my skin css like this:

af|selectOrderShuttle::reorder-top-icon { content:url(/skins/skin1/images/arrow-up.gif); }

And alike for all icons, using custom images.
Now, the provided Trinidad jar contains many icon images for this purpose. How can I use them as resources from inside my css ? Or even better: is there any other way to render Trinidad components through real icons ? (the table component has similar behavior)

Thanks -- Renzo