My hearty congratulations and wholehearted support for your efforts to
awaken and unite adivasi youths and students.Please send us details of your
activities,news and views for publication in Hindi weekly "DALIT ADIVASI
DUNIYA" published from Delhi.It is available in Facebook and website
www.dalitadivasiduniya.com.

Mukti

adivasidu...@gmail.com
Dalit Adivasi Duniya