Did you signed online petition?
*sign online petition: http://chn.ge/1qVGyBq <http://chn.ge/1qVGyBq> share
with friends*
*(h*ttp://www.change.org/petitions/make-independent-tsp-area-district-in-thane-as-p

er-pesa-5th-schedule-of-constitution?recruiter=41067927&utm_campaign=mailto_lin
k&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition *)*
<ttp://www.change.org/petitions/make-independent-tsp-area-district-in-thane-as-p

er-pesa-5th-schedule-of-constitution?recruiter=41067927&utm_campaign=mailto_lin
k&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition>
for tribal future ! I just signed online petetion "Make Independent TSP

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:41:16 PM UTC+5:30, AYUSH activities wrote:

> चाहत है अगर...आकर हमसे मिल जाओ तुम
> या फिर जा जमिन में बिखर जाओं तुम
> इन ऊँचे पहाडो की लकीर से पूछ लो ना तुम
> पालघर के निर्माण में भिकारी ना बन जाओ तुम
> बहती नदियाँ के संगीत में सुन लो ना तुम
> स्वायत्त आदिवासी जिले की सरगम बन जाओ ना तुम...!
> अब बस एक ही पुकार...
> स्वायत्त आदिवासी का यल्गार...
>
> for tribal future ! I just signed online petetion "Make Independent TSP
> area District in Thane, as per PESA & 5th Schedule of Constitution"
> Make Independent TSP area District in Thane, as per PESA
> *Please join this campaign sign online petition: http://chn.ge/1qVGyBq
> <http://chn.ge/1qVGyBq> share with friends*
>
> Lets do it together
> Ayush! Adivasi yuva shakti
>

> On Friday, July 4, 2014 6:42:13 PM UTC+5:30, AYUSH Adivasi Yuva Shakti
> wrote:
>>
>> Make Independent TSP area District in Thane, as per PESA
>>
>> Please join this campaign: http://chn.ge/1qVGyBq
>>
>> AYUSHonline team
>> www.adiyuva.in

Now its time for Tribal Integrity for Utilizing PESA & 5th Schedule for
"Swayatt Adivasi Jilha". Lets save natural resources save tribals. Lets do it
together!

Subscribe AYUSH YouTube Channel (Viewed more than 1,40,000 minutes):
http://www.youtube.com/user/adiyuva?sub_confirmation=1

Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html
---
"AYUSH | adivasi yuva shakti" group.