Hey,

I just signed the petition "The Governor of Maharashtra: Stop including non
Tribals into ST for political benefits" and wanted to see if you could help
by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 100 signatures and we need more support. You can read
more and sign the petition here:

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-governor-of-maharashtra-stop-including-non-tribals-into-st-for-political-benefits?recruiter=120724015&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_mobile

Thanks!
Sachin

Now its time for Tribal Integrity for Utilizing PESA & 5th Schedule for
"Swayatt Adivasi Jilha". Lets save natural resources save tribals. Lets do it
together!

Subscribe AYUSH YouTube Channel (Viewed more than 1,40,000 minutes):
http://www.youtube.com/user/adiyuva?sub_confirmation=1

Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html
---
"AYUSH | adivasi yuva shakti" group.