For your information :

 Info : Prakash Patel (Art and Culture researcher, from New zeland ). Today
13th Sep 2014 Arrived in India (Mumbai). 14th Sep (Tomorrow) visiting AYUSH
team (Waghadi/Ganjad/Palghar/Javhar/Talasari) for 1 week.

 *Purpose of Visit :* Understand Warli Art Motives/Culture, AYUSH
activities & initiatives for Cultural Intellectual, Tribal Tourism Concept.

He will be travelling to experience tribal lifestyle, culture and human
values. He will meet Tribal Artisans for information sharing session

(Dr. Sunil Parhad, Anil Wangad, Ganesh Wangad, Hareshwar Vanaga, Ramesh
Hengadi, Madhukar Vadu, Sampat Thankar, Sanjay Parhad )

If anyone wanted to share information about Tribal Art and culture to
Visitor please contact (Sachin Satvi, 0 9246 361 249)

Lets Promote Tribal Tourism !
(Soon AYUSH team launching mini Tribal Art Center and online gallery to
promote tribal art)

AYUSH online team

www.adiyuva.in |www.tourism.adiyuva.in | www.warli.in

On Sunday, February 2, 2014 7:54:22 PM UTC+5:30, Tribal art Ayush wrote:

> आपल्या महिती साठी....
>
> गेल्या काही दिवसा पासून न्यूझिलंड वरून एक कलाकार संपर्क करीत आहेत. त्यांना
> भारतातील आदिवासी कलेवर (वारली चित्रकला) संशोधन करायचे आहे. त्या साठी तेथील
> शासन आर्थिक सहाय करणार आहे, त्या करिता त्याना आयुश तर्फे निमंत्रण पत्र हवे
> होते. ठराविक चौकशी आणी पडतळणी करून त्याना पत्र पाठवले.  कलाकारचे नाव आहे
> प्रकाश पटेल त्यांचा जन्म न्युझिलंड मधेच झाला असून परिवाराने गुजराती आहेत.
>
> असाच विचार मनात अला, एका वेगळ्या देशातील शासन येथील आदिवासी कले विषयी
> संशोधन करण्या करिता सह्य करू शकते. तर आपल्या देशातले शासन आपल्या विकासा
> साठी स्वतंत्र खाते आपल्या आदिवासी कला जतन करण्या साठी प्रयत्नाना का सह्य
> मिळत नसावे...
>

>  १) वारली कलेचे पेटंट : वारली चित्रकलेच्या समाजिक स्वामित्व हक्क नोंदनी
> साठी आदिवासी युवकानी आपल्या वयक्तिक खर्चातून केले
>
> २) आदिवासी कला संस्कृती वर पुस्तक :
>
> संपत ठानकर (प्रथमिक शिक्षक) आदिवासी लेखक आणी संशोधक गेले २० वर्ष अभ्यास
> करून स्वतहाच्या वयक्तिक खर्चातून ७ पुस्तके प्रकाशित केली आहेत
>
> मधुकर वाडू यांचे खूप सरे लिखन खूप वर्षा पासून तयार असून जर्मनी भाषेतून
> तेथील प्रकाशनाने पुस्तक प्रकाशित केले आहे. आणी आता लवकरच मध्य प्रदेश शासन
> त्यांचे पुस्तक हिंदीतून प्रकाशित करते आहे....
>
> संदीप भोईर / संजय परहाड : आदिवासी संस्कृती जतन व्हावी या साठी लिखान करत
> आहेत. १५ वर्ष पुर्वी पासून कार्यालयीन अर्ज करून पन काही उपयोग नाहि
>

> *अशी असंख्या उदाहाराने आहेत… आशा करू नक्की एके दिवसी आपली व्यवस्था पन
> सुधारेल ... *
>

>  Hello, Writing you for your information!
>
> From last few days  artisan from Newzeland  is in contact. He wanted to
> do research on Indian tribal art (Warli Painting). He will be funded by New
> Zealand Govt .  He requested for invitation letter from AYUSH. After
> confirming formal process we sent letter. His name is Prakash Patel, born &
> bought up at New Zealand, Gujarati by family
>
> Really its nice to see their government support to research on Indian
> tribal art. Unfortunately our government not able to support tribal
> artisans.
>

> 1) Intellectual Property Rights registration : Tribal youth contributed
> from pocket money
>
> 2) Documentation of Tribal art & culture :
>
> Sampat Thankar (Primary Teacher) : Taking efforts from last 20 years for
> documentation & published 7 books from own contribution
>
> Madhukar Wadu, His writing were published in German language by German
> publisher. & soon one more book will be publish in Hindi by MP Governmen
>
> Sandip Bhoir / Sanjay Parhad : Efforts for documenting cultural history.
> Applied through official application since 15 years  yet to receive
> positive response.
>
> *Similarly there are many examples…. Hope some day our system will be good
> for common tribals too!*
>

> On Saturday, January 25, 2014 7:43:42 AM UTC+5:30, AYUSH activities wrote:
>>
>> For your information :
>>
>> Info : Sangeetha Swaroop (Gulf News, Freelance Writer for International
>> magazine based in Dubai). Traveled from Dubai to Mumbai. on Sunday, 26th
> [...]

Now its time for Tribal Integrity for Utilizing PESA & 5th Schedule for
"Swayatt Adivasi Jilha". Lets save natural resources save tribals. Lets do it
together!

Subscribe AYUSH YouTube Channel (Viewed more than 1,40,000 minutes):
http://www.youtube.com/user/adiyuva?sub_confirmation=1

Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html
---
"AYUSH | adivasi yuva shakti" group.