President Of Guyana , Dancing with Tribal people of Gujarat ,Valsad.Have u
ever seen any Indian Non Tribal leaders like that?

On Monday, July 4, 2011 at 8:51:44 AM UTC+5:30, SACHiN SATVi wrote:

> A BEAUTIFUL STORY
>

> A little boy went to a Telephone booth which was at the cash counter of a
> store & dialed a number.
> The store-Owner observed and listened to the Conversation:
>
> *Boy:* "Lady, Can you give me the job of cutting your lawn?
>
> *Woman:* (at the other end of the phone line) "I already have someone to
> cut my lawn."
>
> *Boy:* "Lady, I will cut your lawn for half the price than the person who
> cuts your lawn now."
>
> *Woman:* I'm very satisfied with the person who is presently cutting my
> lawn.
>
> *Boy:* (with more perseverance) "Lady, I'll even sweep the floor & the
> stairs of your house for free.
>
> *Woman:* No, thank you.
>
> With a smile on his face, the little boy end call with thank you.
>
> The Store-owner, who was listening to all this, walked over to the boy.
>
> *Store Owner:* "Son...I like your attitude; I like that positive spirit &
> would like to offer you a job."
>
> *Boy:* "No thanks,
>
> *Store Owner:* But you were really pleading for one.
>
> *Boy:* No Sir, *I was just checking my performance at the job I already
> have*.
>
> I am the one who is working for that lady I was talking to!"
>
> This is called
>
> *"Self Appraisal"*
>

> *(Self appraisal, can we expect it from Our political leaders &
> Ministers?)*

Biodiversity mechanism, Engineering & Management concepts, Health & Medicine
science, Agricultural & Plant science, Human Values, art & handicrafts, music &
dance all are Embeded in Tribal Culture. Todays urgent need to preserve this
traditional knowledge to save our planet, Natuer & people. Lets do it together

Subscribe AYUSH YouTube Channel (Viewed 2,08,218+ minutes):
http://www.youtube.com/user/adiyuva?sub_confirmation=1

Learn More about AYUSH online at : http://www.adiyuva.in/2013/10/ayush.html
---
"AYUSH | adivasi yuva shakti" group.