---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deva Priyakumar (Lab) <deva...@iiit.ac.in>
Date: Sat, May 16, 2015 at 10:16 AM
Subject: PhD admissions in IIIT Hyderabad
To: mi...@physics.mu.ac.in

We at the Center for Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics at
IIIT Hyderabad have openings for PhD in the areas of computational
chemistry/biology & computer aided drug design. We are looking to admit up
to three students with sound background in
Chemistry/Physics/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics. Attached please find a
notice with necessary details. I will greatly appreciate if you could
kindly help us find motivated students by circulating this among your
colleagues and students.

Thank you for your help,

Sincerely,
Deva
--
U. Deva Priyakumar, PhD
Associate Professor and Head

--
चेतन व. गुराडा.
Chetan V. Gurada.

Assistant Professor,
University Department of Physics (Autonomous),
University of Mumbai
Lokmanya Tilak Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E), Mumbai - 400 098.(India)
mobile - 9869197376
e-mail: chet...@physics.mu.ac.in
           che...@mu.ac.in

--