For inclusion in or exclusion from the list of scheduled tribe
the modalities have been stipulated by the parliament and later  accepted
by the Govt. The recommendation for inclusion  of the NCST and the
Registrar General of India are  only considered  by  Ministry of Tribal
Affairs .The NCST has the power to reject the recommondation of  state Govt.
Let this authority  decide the issue  with the help of  anthropologist and
ethnologist  after  considering the objections  from tribal  associations .
The political parties  are agitating the issue    only for  gaining the
vote

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adiyuva/CAN4Dc8Xr3YKmUWiVRpnM8R9-rRC1g08X_voPNKjqs5QFZ80Qbw%40mail.gmail.com.