Prakash,
The first thing that you will have to do is take responsibility to fight
injustice. If everyone takes responsibility to at least be conscious of
injustice happening around us (at least in a small sphere of our work),
then the malicious minds shall get the message that their corruption would
be caught and probably wd be punished under criminal trial.
If you take responsibility, we can do something. The path of struggle is
long drawn out needing consistency and perseverance.

Best,
Santosh

“To see a wrong and not to expose it, is to become a silent partner to its
continuance.”
 ̶*  Dr. John Raymond Baker*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adiyuva/CADnEKGyAoSR9XOHpZyFMXabauHFB2p-VJG5q0ZmyUPX3-aZeow%40mail.gmail.com.