I have printout of that too..searched some review papers too.....yesterday
also read news on fra that gramsabhas consent should be diluted bt tribal
minister says no and kept the act intact........

--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adiyuva/CADzvKY11grc8w%2BB4hn0x7L4xEU-2-h2cvdh9T0%2B9se65_26eDg%40mail.gmail.com.