yeah i dont want to take the risk :). thanks anyways but, i wish i 
knew the solution to my stupid dell...



--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Jeffery J. Haas" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> my computer will sometimes freeze up or give me the blue screen of
> death while transcoding a 28:30 video (exporting to dvd) which 
results
> in me having to unplug the computer from the wall. i have 512 ram, 
2
> hd's 140 gigs 10,000 rpms, and 70 gigs 7,200 rpms, 2.9 p4 cpu, and 
I
> have windows xp, i didnt download sp2, but there were 2-3 files in 
the
> add/remove programs and i deleted those. anybody else having this
> issue? if so how did you fix it? im on a time schedule and im 
behind
> 
> ---Sparky, I could possibly assist you with your problem if I can 
have a
> look at your system via remote.
> You and I can discuss this offlist if you wish. I realize that 
remote admin
> carries the risk of having a complete and total stranger 
controlling your
> desktop and I understand if you have reservations about it, but I 
have been
> successful in helping others using this method in the past and the 
beauty of
> the software I use is that it only grants access via password, 
which is
> controlled by you and can be changed at any time.
> 
> I agree that you likely have a very capable system and I doubt 
that is where
> your problem lies.
> 
> JeffH
> Ch.S.
> Dallas
> 
> ---
> AVG
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.744 / Virus Database: 496 - Release Date: 8/24/2004



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to