Did MS ever get the bugs fixed in SP 2?  It wasn't too long ago that
they warned people NOT to install the SP.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Sune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera
 
I reinstalled windows and Ppro 1.5 and I have WAY less delay now.. I
wonder
if this has something to do with XP SP 2..

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Sune" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera


>
>
> Hi and thanks for your reply!
> I found this article on adobe.com on this particular subject:
> http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/29b56.htm but this only applies
to
> Premiere 6.0 and only <Win2.
>
> Jeff and Stuart:
> I actually had my to monitors in sync when I was using PPro 1 :(
>
> I think I have to bite the bullet and downgrade.. Thank god for ghost!
> -
> Sune
> www.suneworld.com
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Wes D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 12:50 AM
> Subject: Re: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera
>
>
> >
> > To enable smooth preview on both the firewire device and your
monitor
> > screen
> > simultaneously you have to add or change a setting in the Prem60.ini
file
> > which you'll find in the Premiere install directory.
> >
> > Open Prem60.ini in notepad. Add (or change) the following entry:
> >
> > [DXMedia]
> > FastPreviewWhileTransmitting=1
> >
> > Save the file and launch Premiere which will now have concurrent
preview
> > enabled.
> > Regards,
> > Wes D.
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "Jeffery J. Haas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 11:46 PM
> > Subject: RE: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera
> >
> >
> >>
> >> Sune - I just figured that firewire took precedent.  My TV will
have
> >> real time preview, but the PC monitor is jerky.  Also, sound
playback
> >> from the PC speakers is affected if my Sony cam is on.  I couldn't
find
> >> any settings within AP 6.5 to adjust.
> >>
> >>
> >> ---It's my understanding that you need to switch off/disconnect any
> > FireWire
> >> enabled capture devices before preview.
> >> Silly but that seems to be the standing rule. Same thing happens
here
but
> >> since I have a source deck connected to a FireWire source switch I
just
> > hit
> >> the button.
> >> JeffH
> >> Ch.S.
> >>
> >> ---
> >> AVG
> >> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> >> Version: 6.0.760 / Virus Database: 509 - Release Date: 9/10/2004
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>





Yahoo! Groups Sponsor


ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129e25cb0/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1095458584/A=2352667/R=0/SIG=11t4iivpf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185359&partid=5285298> click here

 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2352667/rand=245872794> 
 
  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to