hey stephanie
u did it??????????? great? how u did it??? u understood my 
question?? and got what i wanted?????????????

let me try it myself.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Stefanie Kappel" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brilliant! Thanks a lot this works!
> Stefanie Kappel ARPS
> Photography & Digital  Imaging
> www.stefaniekappel.com
> 
> 
> >Stephanie,
> I just tried it to see what the problem is. If I use the "*" on 
the number
> "8" at the top row of keys, it does not work. If I use the "*" key 
on the
> number pad, it does. I don't know why the "*" at the top row won't 
work, but
> if you have a number pad on your keyboard, try that. Hope it works 
for you!
> Jean
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to