Dear Chris- what do you mean you are importing your video through your memory card??? DO you use a firewire cable or not? Sorry I think I know aht you are talking about: you shot your video on a film camera that has a video function- is that it? If that's the case what you can easily do is import you clips first into windows movie maker -should be on your computer or any other video program- put the whole film on the timeline and straight away go into export movie- do NOT use any compression just export you movie as an avi file and then import this into Premiere. Forget about the firewire cable in this instance this is meant for VIDEO cameras. Good luck and have fun! Stefanie Kappel ARPS Photography & Digital Imaging
www.stefaniekappel.com Hi, Thanks for the response. My name is Chris. I have been importing my moving through the memory card. I have tried both importing clips directly from the camera, and, saving the clips to the desktop and importing from there. I'm guessing there is some limitation on QuickTime and that I need to convert from MOV to AVI, although it amazes me if Adobe Premiere can't deal with MOV. Thanks Chris [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
