When you refer to the other software, what do you mean?

>From: "Warren Lower" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [AP] Re: Just getting started -- Help, please!
>Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 12:54:26 -0000
>
>I too just bought a Vaio PCG K76P in Australia & i too have the same
>question but find thaT THE OTHER SOFTWARE THAT CAME WITH THE VAIO IS
>A GOOD STARTER BEFORE U USE PREMIER .
>  SORRY CAP LOCK STUCK
>i WONT MENTION IT ON HERE AS THAT WOULD BE RUDE SEEING THIS IS A
>SITE FOR A SPESIFIC SOFTWARE
>  BUT MAYBE YOU & I CAN  TALK & HELP EACHOTHER THRU THE MAZE THAT IS
>ADOBE PREMIER
>  WARREN A LOWER
>  AUSSICHEF07
>
>
>--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "cand1054" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just bought a Sony Vaio RA710G with Adobe Premiere Standard 7.0
> > installed, with the idea that I'd have a complete package to begin
> > learning about video editing.
> >
> > When I import MOV files from my Kodak Dx6490 digital camera, only
> > the sound will play. The picture remains still.
> >
> > 1. So the specific question is, does anyone know why or what I can
> > do to fix it? The same videos play on the system at Circuit City
> > where I bought it.
> >
> > 2. The broader question is, how does a newcomer like me figure out
> > how on earth to work Adobe Premiere. The Help file is 329 pages of
> > gobbledygook that assumes a great deal of knowledge and much of
> > which is aimed at the Adobe Premiere Pro, which I don't have.
> >
> > Much thanks to anyone who can help!
>

_________________________________________________________________
Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and 
more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to