Hi Helen and welcome!
The tool you are looking for is Crop.
Look around your effects palette:)

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "koala45" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 6:33 AM
Subject: [AP] Newbie video in frame question


>
> Greetings all!
>
> My name is Helen and I just got Premiere Pro 1.5 (YAY!!!). I have figured
> out how to edit clips, render them and export them. My problem is, I have 
> a
> .jpg of a wooden picture frame that I want to display the video inside of.
> I have figured out how to do that (and to make the inside of the frame
> transparent so that the video shows), but the frame is cutting off the 
> video
> on all four sides.  I think I have to reduce the size of the video clip to
> make it fit properly, but I can't find out how to do that.  Can someone 
> tell
> me how to do that?
>
> Thank you,
> Helen :)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
> 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to