PC products are coming down fast, a pioneer 108 (dual layer burner) is
about $73 now, however, I would suggest checkin on the specs of the
memory, I've ordered at one time a bunch to build for a client, using
those cheaper RAM (cause client doesn't want to pay a standard RAM), and
guess what, 50% of them came out with errors (computer reboots, it
freezes during CAD design, etc).

Johnny

======================
Johnny Wu
 
Media Design Imaging
Media creations for Marketing Solutions
http://www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278 
 
Wu Jia Quan Shu
2800 years of Chinese Martial Art Family System
http://www.wujiaquan.com
 
President (2004-2005)
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
http://www.ocagc.org
 
Independent Pictures
Dedicated to indie filmmaking and media expression
http://www.ohiofilms.com
216.651.7315
 
================


-----Original Message-----
From: Sune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 12:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AP] Capturing Movie - Audio Trouble.


$50 for 512! That's cheap!
It's about twice as much in Norway methinks.
I'm probably going to USA in October, so I might have to pick up some 
sticks.
Never been "over there" actually.

Hey Glen, do you actually live in Las Vegas? And if yes, where?

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Glen Tubbesing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 5:53 PM
Subject: RE: [AP] Capturing Movie - Audio Trouble.


>
>
> Sreedevi,
> Memory is getting cheaper all the time.  I know you are not in the US,

> however, I recently saw an ad here in Las Vegas for 512 MB of PC2700 
> RAM for less than US$50.  And the same ad had a PCI Firewire card for 
> less than US$12.  I don't know if you can order online from any of 
> these places and have it shipped to you, but these prices are very low

> for these items.
>
> Glen in Vegas
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sreedevik_nair [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 12:32 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [AP] Capturing Movie - Audio Trouble.
>
>
> Hello
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> But let me tell you, USB connection is fast enough for video transfer 
> if the USB interface is USB 2.0. Moreover in Windows XP, both video 
> and audio are getting capture perfectly by connecting via USB 2.0 
> interface (without using any cards). But I need to switch to Win 2000 
> since my memory is only 256 MB (not enough for XP).
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.769 / Virus Database: 516 - Release Date: 9/24/2004
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 




 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to