http://www.editorskeys.com 
Stick-ons for �7.99 - about $10.00
GEORGE.


--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "flatwood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> there are some guys in the UK that make a set of stickers. they're 
very good and around $10. do an ebay search for premiere. that's 
where I got the ones we have here. if nothing turns up let me know 
and I'll go dig out the info.
> best,
> -=tabby crabb
> http://flatwoodstudio.com
> 
>   ----- Original Message ----- 
>   From: Linda Rossiter 
>   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>   Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 11:22 AM
>   Subject: RE: [AP] Special keyboard?
> 
> 
>   Sune,
> 
>   I've not seen stickers, but we have colour coded keyboards from
>   logickeyboard:
> 
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to