Can I do multiple angle with Encore 1.5? 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   
  Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:35   AM
  Subject: Re: [AP] Ulead DVD Workshop   2?
  

I use Encore 1.5 and i think its very intuitive and easy to   learn.


-----Original Message-----
From: brad88maz   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:56   AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:   [AP] Ulead DVD Workshop 2?



Does anyone use Ulead DVD Workshop   2? I have DVD WS 1, and like it. 
What I'm looking to do is have a menu   that allows me to jump around. 
For instance, I want the first link to play   the whole program. I 
want the second link to play the whiole program   without the 
interviews, and I want the third to play only the interviews.   Is 
this possible in DVD WS 2? If not, can you suggest a better   program?


[Non-text portions of this message have been   removed]


                Yahoo! Groups         Sponsor                                          
        ADVERTISEMENT
          
  
---------------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Links
      
   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
      
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.   


                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
vote.yahoo.com - Register online to vote today!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to