Thanks Jeff!

Shall try the AVI and the GIF suggestion 2morrow (cooking now..).
Can animated GIF have audio too??

Mac: no, I have XP & QuickTime for Windows.

Thanks again,

Maarten


> Maarten, 
> How much smaller than 1.7 megabytes do you want? That's pretty damn 
small.
> You could try exporting the file as an AVI and transcoding it in 
Windows
> Media Encoder.
> If youre on a Mac I think you're stuck with QuickTime.
> 
> Anyway I tried the link and it did not work, but 1.7 megs will 
almost fit on
> a floppy.
> If youre looking to shrink it down to a few kilobytes youre going 
to have to
> try an animated GIF.
> 
> JeffH
> Ch.S.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to