Taky,
I loved your slideshow! At about the 3:00 mark, you used some really nice
transitions that almost seemed a combination of iris and dissolve. What
transitions did you use? I'd love to know how to do that.
Oh--I loved the song, too.
Jean Chang
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Taky Cheung" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 3:10 AM
Subject: [AP] Another Photo Montage


>
> Hello all,
>
> I just finished another wedding photo montage slideshow. It isn't as
> fun as
> the last one I worked but I like it.  It is done using Photoshop and
> Premiere.  Some background clips are taken from some sample video
> library.
> You might also notice the "Photo Wall" in the slideshow.. guess where
> I get
> that idea from ;-)
>
> Also.. it's a Chinese song from Hong Kong ..
>
> Enjoy!
>
> http://hottaky.com/lacolor/yvonneslideshowv2.wmv
>
> Taky
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to