--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "maartenvanthiel" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> 

See I am a newby!

Of course it loops! Its a GIF, not something with a length like WAV 
or MOV..

Redintheface



> Hi Frank;
> 
> From the following, you will be able to conclude that I am not only 
a 
> Premiere newby but also a bit a Dreamweaver newby.
> 
> Did today as I said I would do (movie into homepage pic).
> See
> http://home.planet.nl/~thiel393/Act/indexNw.htm
> (still some fine tuning needed).
> But!
> As you see the video loops.
> But!
> Look at the souce. No "LOOP..." there!
> I just forgot about that, but it loops..
> 
> Dont ask me..
> 
> Maarten






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to