Help! 

My parents' anniversary dinner is tonight and I'm having problems 
with the slideshow done in Premiere! 

1. File size

Although it consists of psd photos and one mp3 file, the file has 
ballooned to 850MB. I don't get it! I've tried to reduce the 
transitions. Settings are:
Compressor: Microsoft Video 1 
Depth: Thousands
Frame size: 720 x 480
Frame rate: 25 fps 

2. MS Media Player

Once the movie is clicked, it opens in MS Media player, then Alt-
Enter is clicked to open movie to full size. But movie doesn't open 
to full size, it is still enclosed in the MS Media player workspace 
with the play controller. How do I start the movie immediately at 
full size instead of at normal size then clicking Alt-enter to 
change it to full size???

Help!!!







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to